Earlier this month, I announced the start of a periodic new series here called Pulse Check. Every once in a while, these posts will crop up and invite you to take a look around and assess a particular aspect of your life. The first installment of the series asked the question, “How is your relationship with God?”
Today, I’d like to invite you to consider the presence of joy in your world right now.
Stop for a moment and consider:
What is bringing you life? What’s bringing a smile to your face? What’s making time stand still? What’s making you laugh from that really good, full-of-hope-and-life place within you?
Here’s my answer to the question:
- A continued sense of connection and deepening love for Kirk
- A chance to immerse myself again in the autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My little girl kitty, Diva, who always loves to sit with me at my desk in the morning
- The birth of a beautiful baby girl to one of my dearest friends on the planet
- Participation in the life of our church
- The anticipation of a very full + vibrant year ahead
What about you?