Join us in a land of welcome.
Still Forming is a land populated by people seeking to authentically encounter more of God, self, and others.
It's a territory characterized by welcome. It's full of courage and steeped in kindness. Those who live here invite honesty and prize reflection. You'll find openness and tenderness here.
Would you like to take a visit?
You may belong here if:
- You’ve hit a wall spiritually in your life and you’re unsure where to go or what to do.
- You're seeking a safe and caring refuge to explore your spiritual thoughts and feelings with those you can trust.
- You desire more peace and stillness in the midst of a noisy, chaotic, and demanding world.
- You want to better listen to your life — especially your life in God.
- You want to connect with others experiencing a similar season in their spiritual life.
- You long for a place to talk about the deep things of God.
My name is Christianne Squires, and I'm a trained spiritual director and spiritual formation practitioner.
This land is born out of my personal experience.
Just over 15 years ago, I became aware of a deep hunger to explore and reflect on my spiritual life — to ask hard questions and examine assumptions and go deeper into what's true and real about myself and God the world around me — but I found very little in the way of guidance or safe spaces to do so. I fumbled forward on my own, mainly reading books and sharing conversations with soul friends.
Looking back now, it would have been valuable to have a dedicated place to process the journey and a community of people who could hold my story and share in it, just as I shared in theirs.
That's what Still Forming has become — a land full of people who care about such deep encounter with God, self, and others.
We meet virtually on Sundays through the Cup of Sunday Quiet, a weekly email "drink" to nurture your spiritual life. Consider it our land's version of church.
When you sign up below, you'll receive a small booklet of letters (pictured right) that tells the story of this Still Forming land — what the land looks like, what its citizens care about, what we're working to build.
You're welcome here. Will you join us?