FOUNDATION 10: YOU have gifts only you can offer.
Each of us brings unique and needed gifts to the world. Let's learn the part we play in God's unfolding story.
- Intro (0:00–2:35)
- Review of series leading to this point (0:49–1:37)
- Connection to this week's foundation (1:38–2:08)
- Overview of this week's ideas (2:09–2:35)
- God's heart for the world is to expand and gather (2:36–6:07)
- Example of Adam and Eve (2:59–3:33)
- Example of Israel (3:34–4:16)
- Example of Christ (4:17–4:53)
- Example of the early church (4:54–5:29)
- Example of the New Jerusalem (5:30–5:42)
- Your transformation will produce within you a desire to invite others in (6:08–12:53)
- Our series has focused on your personal transformation, which is important (6:33–7:39)
- Your transformed heart will begin to bubble over naturally (7:40–8:28)
- Biblical examples (8:29–9:23)
- How this plays out in society (9:24–10:18)
- My story of transformation that led to a heart for others to receive the same (10:19–12:14)
- Encouragement for you and your personal journey (12:15–12:53)
- There are several levels by which you offer your gifts (12:54–18:58)
- Your very self is a gift (12:54–14:09)
- You have innate gifts and talents (14:10–16:58)
- God has invested in you (16:59–18:58)
- Closing (18:59–19:43)
- The Gift of Being Yourself by David Benner
This week's download:
This week's reflection questions:
- How have you seen God's heart to expand and gather in your own context?
- What sorts of things have you found yourself sharing with others, simply because you were moved or excited by it?
- What gifts, talents, or investments have been made in you that could be gifts to others?
As always . . . you're invited to join us in the private Facebook group for conversation around these ideas and the sharing of your experience!