INTRO SESSION: GETTING STARTED
In this first audio conversation, we share why this is an important series for us to explore as individuals and as a community, and we briefly unpack each of the 10 foundational principles this series will cover.
- Intro (0:00–0:42)
- The crux of the series (0:43–1:12)
- How this series is meant to be helpful to you (1:13–3:00)
- A brief overview of the 10 foundational principles (3:01–13:16)
- You have a spirituality (3:23–3:59).
- You have a formation (4:00–4:44).
- You have a true self (4:45–5:57).
- You have a false self (4:45–5:57).
- You are meant to relate to God as you are (5:58–7:40).
- You are meant to increasingly image God (7:41–8:22).
- You receive ongoing invitations to be transformed by God (8:23–10:09).
- You are meant to participate in the invitations God offers you (8:23–10:09).
- You are meant for spiritual companionship (10:10–11:15).
- You have gifts only you can bring (11:16–12:58).
- Our hope for the community through this series (13:17–13:46)
- How the series will work (13:47–14:26)
- An update for you: How our two roles in the community are shifting a bit (14:27–16:15)
- Goodies for you! (16:16–17:12)
- Closing (17:13–17:42)
This week's reflection questions:
- Which of the 10 foundational principles resonates most for you, and why?
- Which resonates least?
As always . . . come share your thoughts with us in the private Facebook group.